Free Web Directory
Free website submission
Free web dir Recreation Food
Human edited web directory focused on Recreation Food. URL submission in Recreation Food web directory is free. This section of web directory is focused on one particular aspect of Recreation, Food.
Philosophy of Food
Business: Food and Related Products
Business: Hospitality: Food Service
Business: Hospitality: Restaurant Chains
Science: Technology: Food Science
Society: Issues: Environment: Food and Drink
Society: Law: Legal Information: Food Law
Society: Lifestyle Choices: Vegetarianism
This category in other languages:
Access Place Food
- A large collection of links to food magazines, gourmet recipes and to cooking, dining, beverage and chef sites.
- For those who live to eat, a site with food news, talk about favorite foods, favorite restaurants.
Food Reference Website
- Articles on food history, recipes, food trivia, culinary facts, quotes and events, games.
- A directory of food related websites, articles, features and book reviews. Spotlights and briefly reviews five sites each week.
- Organization to preserve, promote and celebrate the diverse food cultures of Texas. Features news, events, membership information, documentary films, and oral history.
Keith Famie's Adventures
- Globe trotting chef brings flavor and adventure to the cyber-world kitchen.
- Online companion to the Smithsonian exhibit traveling the USA. Explores regional food history, local favorites and places to eat, provides a forum for sharing recipes and memories associated with that dish, and lists the exhibition schedule.
Never Trust Anyone Who Doesn't Like Garlic
- Information and personal stories.
- A pastry, baking and dessert resource with up-to-date information on trends, tips, and events in the pastry and baking industry.
Quizzes - Food & Drink
- Fun facts and trivia relating to food.
- Texas food writer who reviews restaurants for the Houston Press and is the author of several books including "The Tex-Mex Cookbook", "Legends of Texas Barbecue Cookbook", and "Are You Really Going to Eat That?". Features awards, articles, book information, and resume.
- Food and drink news, reviews, recipes, restaurants and travel.
Sandwich Lover's Club
- Dedicated to the art of making a great sandwich. Features a message board, photo albums, recipes, and thought and opinions about anything 'sandwich'.
Southern Foodways Alliance
- Documents, studies, and celebrates the diverse food cultures of the changing American South.
SoYouWanna.com Food and Drink
- "How to" advice in detailed steps to creating romantic meals, choosing wine and scotch, enjoying sushi, brewing beer, cooking barbecue, and mixing drinks.
- Shopping information and advice, product reviews and ratings, and cooking tips.
- FAQs (frequently asked questions) and information about sushi, sashimi, and related Japanese food.
Too Many Chefs
- A collection of writers cover food news and culture, cooking, ingredient sources, photography, and yes, even recipes.
Umami Information Center
- News, recipes, and food suggestions that center on the "fifth taste," a feeling of smoothness attributed to, but not limited to, Japanese food.
- The site is devoted to epicurean adventures on the Internet. Visitors are taken on themed, food-related virtual tours.
- Travel, food, and wine, and in particular, dining in France and New York City.
- Recipes, cooking videos, wine, restaurants, chefs, and entertaining tips.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a site
Open Directory Project
ActiPages - free web directory